A wide range of surgical procedures are conducted at Manuka Street Hospital for both privately funded patients and those having procedures conducted through medical insurance. If you wish to enquire about having any procedure conducted at Manuka Street Hospital, please use the Enquiry Form below. We will contact you direct to obtain details of surgery requirements. This will allow us to provide an indicative cost, either as a total for a private enquiry or broken out into relevant areas for a procedure covered by insurance. We offer:
- Three purpose-built Operating Theatres designed and built to international standards equipped with a range of the latest high technology equipment.
- Highly experienced registered nursing staff committed to providing patients with the very best in pre and post operative care.
- A five-bed Post Anaesthetic Care Unit (PACU), with a wide range of modern monitoring equipment.
- International Standard Theatre Sterilising Unit (TSU) staffed by fully qualified TSU Technicians, providing sterile equipment for all procedures.
- Highly experienced registered nursing staff committed to providing patients with a safe surgical experience.
- Ongoing monitoring by an Infection Control Nurse to ensure excellent Infection Control management.